Apr 10, 2012

Zeke!

A few of you have been asking how Zeke is doing. Well take a look and 
see for yourself!

 

As of last week I started riding him for the first time. These photos were taken after his first trail ride in Banner Forest. He loved it and we both had a great time together. After the trail ride I washed him down and turned him loose to dry off in the sun.


It’s been great fun working with Zeke and I’m happy to say that he is doing really well and has made great improvements over the past three months. 


 Working with Zeke has become a great learning experience that has taught me many things. I never thought I would learn some much about myself from working with this little guy. I think God likes to use the underdog or “under-horse” in this case to teach us about himself.

Have a Tremendous week friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment