May 19, 2013

Back at the Ranch

Well guys it's been a bit since I last posted on here. I'm now back at the Heart 6 Ranch starting another summer of working and riding horses! Over the winter I was back in WA state learning more about training horses. I've been ground working and riding horses, taking jumping lessons, learning about horse health and nutrition, giving riding lessons, and learning more about my relationship with God through horses. 

I'm looking forward to working these guys this summer.







We have about 90 horses and 8 mules at the ranch this year with 35 of them being new to the bunch. As we get them in I'll post some pix of the new ones! 

Here's to another summer of awesome horses!!
Cheers! 


5 comments:

  1. sounds like fun. Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like you're going to be having a lot of fun this summer! Looking forward to more updates,
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to finally see an update! ;) I really enjoy your horse photos. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! It sounds really exciting, and like a lot of fun!! Looking forward to hearing how it goes with the 'newbies'! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun, Phillip! Praying your time there at the ranch is fantastic, and that you are growing in the LORD with all the new challenges & lessons! Looking forward to keeping updated =D

    ReplyDelete