Mar 25, 2012

Training Texas

This past week was close to being a brain overload of information as I soaked up horse sense and sunshine. Yes ladies and gentlemen, we had some sunshine here in WA!! It is hard to imagine but Spring has finally come to the northwest at long last. Along with the awesome sunshine we spent some time with Texas.

Here’s a few photos of Jerry training Texas and his owner how to communicate with each other. 


Here Jerry is asking Texas to lift his leg...
 



 


I think I speak the truth when I say I've found the 
heart of “Texas” in this guy


Here Texas is learning to stand still and relax while still giving his full attention

 



~The horse called Texas~




Photos from the horse show that I recently attended will be coming soon but until them have a Tremendous week!!

Live Life to the Fullest Every Day! 


1 comment:

  1. Very cool reflection shot! And the one from slightly behind his head of his eye is awesomely crisp! Keep up the good work, Dude!!

    ReplyDelete